Public Joint Stock Company Ukrtelecom is the largest fixed-line operator in Ukraine. The company provides a wide range of telecommunication services in all regions of the country. As of the beginning of 2021, the Internet from Ukrtelecom is used in 3322 settlements of the country.
The operator provides its own IPTV service to its subscribers. The starting and most popular tariff of the Exclusive operator includes more than 180 Ukrainian and world television channels, including the premium segment (for example, FOX, SONY, Nat Geo Wild, Nick Jr., Viasat Viasat History, Viasat Nature HD, Cine + HD, Cine + Hit HD, Cine + Legend, Cine + Kids HD, Cine + Mix). And also a library of films, TV series and shows. Those who wish to connect to “Interactive TV” can test and evaluate the service for only 1 hryvnia (~ 0,036 USD) during the week, and only then make their choice. When connecting, a special offer is valid – a monthly fee of 99 UAH (~ 3,53 USD) for a year, and then the cost will increase to 159 UAH (~ 5,67 USD).
It is planned to purchase 2000 IPTV set-top boxes. This is the total approximate volume that the customer plans to buy back within 12 months. Terms of payment: 100% post-payment within 30 days from the date of signing the invoice for each of the orders. DDP delivery terms to the customer’s warehouses in Dnipro, Kiev, Lvov, Odessa and Kharkov. Delivery time is not more than 15 days from the date of order.
Only companies entitled to supply goods on the territory of Ukraine are allowed to participate in the competition.
The starting price has not been announced. Nevertheless, the operator currently offers its subscribers iNeXT TV4 set-top boxes for 900 hryvnia (32,08 USD) in purchase.
Or MAG-255 set-top boxes for rent for 45 hryvnia (1,6 USD) per month, with the obligation to use the Interactive TV service and rent equipment for at least 1 year.
Technical requirements for the set-top box:
- Media player with:
- processor not worse than Quad-Core, with a clock frequency not lower than 1.7GHz;
- 1Gb operational and repair, security or more;
- 8 Gb of internal memory or more;
- Android operating system 10 (AOSP) or higher;
- built-in WI-Fi 2.4 / 5 GHz module;
- optical S / PDIF
- RCA via mini-jack 3 adapter
- HDMI V2.0a or higher with CEC support
- micro SD / TF card reader;
- USB connector 2.0 or higher (at least 2 pcs.);
- LAN connector 100Mb / s;
- 4K with support: H.265 / H.264 / VP9, 4K UHD H.265 (2160p) 60 FPS playback;
- With applications:
- Google Play Market.
- File manager
- OLL.TV application – online TV (black) must be placed on the main screen
- There should be no Ergo TV, Megogo, etc.
It should be possible to remotely update and modify software on-line via the Internet. Including remove or add applications.
- TV box (media player).
- External power supply.
- Universal remote control unit.
- Batteries for the remote control.
- HDMI cable.
- AV cable (optional).
- Operating instructions (Ukrainian language).
The manufacturer must guarantee that the equipment meets the above requirements for the condition of fulfilling the operating conditions, transportation, storage.
The warranty period for the Goods is 12 months from the date of sale of the Goods to the end consumer or commissioning, which is confirmed by the relevant documents.
Elimination of defects and transportation of the guaranteed Goods is carried out by the Supplier at its own expense within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of signing the Act.
The equipment of the Participant is invited for testing, the proposal of which, based on the results of a comprehensive assessment, will be recognized as the best.
At the request of the Customer, the Participant must provide 2 units of products for testing within 3 working days:
- equipment for testing must be provided in its original packaging and complete set.
- the name of the equipment must be clearly marked with the model / item number of the equipment.
- the name of the equipment in the technical documentation, commercial proposal, and in the marking on the equipment must be identical.
- technical documentation provided within the framework of the tender must clearly correspond to the copies of the equipment, in the future they are provided for testing. If a discrepancy is found, the equipment is not accepted for testing.
- within the framework of testing, the modification of equipment is allowed only at the software level (without replacing hardware components or components!)
At the testing stage, the Participant provides technical support.
A participant who does not provide equipment for testing within the specified timeframe is removed from the procurement procedure and a request for testing is received by the next rated participant.