The GS Labs Research and Development Center announces its entry into the RUSSOFT association of software companies.
RUSSOFT is the most influential association of software development companies in Russia. For 2021, the association unites more than 200 IT companies with a staff of more than 70,000 highly qualified employees. RUSSOFT represents the entire software development industry in Russia. The central office of the Partnership located at St. Petersburg.
RUSSOFT represents the interests of the software development industry in Russia and gives developers new opportunities of enter to the world market (direct relations with India, China, South Korea).
RUSSOFT members can promote the interests of the industry by initiating changes in legislation. Proposals are finalized by experts and submitted to the relevant departments either on behalf of RUSSOFT directly, or through APKIT, where RUSSOFT headed is the Software Development and Export Committee.
“Joining to RUSSOFT is the next logical step in the evolution of our company in terms of entering the global market with software of our own design. We have something to offer not only Russian, but also foreign customers. And it is also a good opportunity to discuss current issues with market experts with similar interests.
Cooperation between GS Labs and RUSSOFT promises to be productive and mutually beneficial, since our technologies can find their application not only in the telecom sector, they are relevant and adaptable for different branches of the IT business.
Today GS Labs offers Russian companies products based on its own technologies.The level of expertise is confirmed by our clients – CJSC National Satellite Company (multi-platform operator Tricolor), JSC Gazprom Space Systems, FSUE RTRS, National System of Satellite Communication and Broadcasting (Belintersat), PJSC Rostelecom. We have products to offer foreign companies – these are high-tech solutions that are not inferior in quality to international counterparts, and are distinguished by a competitive price. Cooperation with RUSSOFT will help to attract the attention of European companies to our products, and will help them find a reliable supplier of solutions in our person.”
The key activity of RUSSOFT is the formation of a consolidated position of the software development industry in front of the state and the global IT community. To implement this direction RUSSOFT has the necessary experience and resources.
The RUSSOFT Association represents the interests of IT companies in the following structures:
- Expert Council on the Digital Economy and Blockchain Technologies of the State Parlament of the Russian Federation
- Council for the Development of the Digital Economy under the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Expert Council for the Development of Competition in the Field of Information Technologies of the Federal Antimonopoly Service
- Rosinfokominvest Foundation Board of Directors
- Supervisory Board of the Russian Fund for the Development of Information Technologies, RFRIT
- Expert commission for pre-installation of domestic software for technically complex goods under the Ministry of Digital Industry of the Russian Federation
- Expert Council at the Moscow Export Center
- Software Development and Export Committee, APKIT
The RUSSOFT Association is the founder / co-founder of the following organizations:
- Technological Sovereignty Export Association
- ANO “Competence Center for digitalization of the agro-industrial complex”
- Association of Financial Market Participants
- Technical Committee 194 “Cyber-physical systems” of Rosstandart (directions – the Internet of things, smart cities, big data, smart manufacturing, artificial intelligence, smart energy)