The largest exhibition of electronic components, modules and accessories in Russia – ExpoElectronica – has finished at the Crocus Expo in Moscow. From 13 to 15 April, the leaders of the electronics industry and those interested in high technology came there. GS Nanotech and NPO Digital Television Systems took part in ExpoElectronica-2021.
The focus is predictably turned out to be domestic SSDs from GS Nanotech. The guests of the exhibition were able to communicate with product experts in person, examine the products and indicate all the questions of interest. The most popular of these is the localization level. Quite often from the guests one could hear the following: “Is this really Russian production?” In addition, industry experts were interested in other storage devices as well as chip packaging. At the Technopolis GS stand was be possible to learn about the possibilities of contract manufacturing, services for the design, assembly and testing of microcircuits and systems-in-a-case. And also see other products and developments:
- Russian SSDs and other storage devices;
- microcircuits in metal-polymer (BGA, LGA, QFN) and metal-ceramic cases;
- microcircuits assembled using System-in-Package, FlipChip, Stack-Die, Chip-on-Board, Package-on-Package technologies;
- Russian LEDs;
- Hybrid DVB/IPTV STB GS B626L;
- several types of motherboards;
- monitors for desktop computers.
If you wanted to visit the stand, but did not have time, it doesn’t matter. Send your inquiries – our holding is always open for cooperation.